"FRAME TO FAME"
(INDIA & INTERNATIONAL - 2021)
QUICK APPLICATION FOR
MOVIEZON FRAME TO FAME CHALLENGE - 2021
( MFFC - 2021 )
HOW THIS WILL HELP YOU?
BENEFITS ONLY MOVIEzon CAN OFFER YOU!
All Selected Films will be streamed online free for 3months after competition.
Opportunity to receive Viewers' appreciation & Cash Rewards.
Generate new supporters and followers for your Youtube or Facebook channels by creating your profile free.
Support for your future movies and ventures.
MAKE YOUR FIRST "MOVE"
MOVIEZON "FRAME TO FAME" CHALLENGE -2021 (MFFC 2021)
Who can Participate?
Open to all Indians around the World in any Indian Language or English – Young or Old, Students or Experienced, Amateur or Professional Filmmakers – all are welcome!
Animation/Experimental/Fiction/Social Awareness/Documentary/Other Relevant Categories too.
Short Film must be in any Indian language or in English.
All films except English, must have English Subtitles.
Short Films released in between 30th November, 2020 and 1st December, 2021 will only be considered for participation. Release date proof (links) must be included in Application.
Online Movie Streaming
Selected Short Films will be streamed online on www.moviezon.in for TWO Month for public votes and comments, which will be contributing to the winner selection.
Awards & Prizes : (CASH PRIZES WILL BE ANNOUNCED ONLY DURING RESULT PUBLISHING CEREMONY OR ONLINE ANNOUNCEMENT)
1st Best Short Film - Moviezon Platinum Award + Certificate
2nd Best Short Film - Moviezon Golden Award + Certificate
3rd Best Short Film - Moviezon Silver Award + Certificate
MFFC - 2021 Category Awards -(Moviezon Award + Certificate)
Ø Best Director
Ø Best Actor
Ø Best Actress
Ø Best Director of Cinematography
Ø Best Music Designer/Background Score
- Best films and other awards will be selected through online voting as well as marks by credible judging panel.
- All movies selected from initial entries will be premiered online for voting by common public.
- Online voting will be for two months. from 1st JANUARY 2022 to 28th FEBRUARY, 2022.
- All Participating Films will receive email for payment AFTER FILM SUBMISSION.
- During the streaming period unsuitable films judged by the jury will be deleted from the streaming.
Rules & Regulations:
1. MFFC 2021 is applicable to all individual or group participants from any part of the world.
2. All entries should be submitted through online application provided ABOVE.
3. Last date for submission of entries will be 31ST DECEMBER, 2021.
4. If you are participating as a Group/School/Institution/ Agency/ Production House etc, the entry will be in the name of that entity you belong to.
5. Send your videos in an easily openable format such as AVI/MOV/MPEG/MP4 (No other format will be accepted)
6. Videos may be forwarded either by We Transfer or through Google drive with open access and no password protection.
7. Festival authority will confirm submission of entry to the applicant by mail. However, such confirmation does not amount to acceptance that the movie will be screened and ready to be accepted, but merely a confirmation of receipt of email.
8. Festival authority will not be responsible if the film is not screened due to a problem with the format or other technical issues.
9. More than one entry may be submitted. However, kindly note that each film will be considered as a new entry and if one or more video is selected, registration fee per video will be applicable.
10. Each entry should contain Synopsis/ Short description of the film (Only in English Language).
11. Each entry should have a Film Poster, Banner, Still Photographs as Soft Copy. film.
12. Each entry should contain details regarding - Names of Actors (against their screen name), Producer(s), Director(s), Story, Scriptwriter, Cameraperson, other technical persons involved etc
13. Maximum timing for the Short movie changed to flexible according to topic.
14. Entries once submitted for selection will be considered as final and no request for changes will be entertained after submission.
15. Once submitted the videos, related photographs etc shall become the property of Moviezon and can be used to display in our related online forums or websites.
16. All participating films of the festival would be provided with a certificate.
17. Selection of films for MFFC-2021 will be done by Credible Judging panel whose decision will be final.
18. Moviezon will not entertain any communication regarding the selection of submitted film. We have only one answer for the same as Selected or Not Selected. The reasons may vary depend upon our judging panel from various parts of India.
19. Only paid Films will be considered for final selection list by the judges.
21. Unwanted mails, disturbing calls, canvassing, any acts that against our rules will disqualify the film and applicant and automatically banned from all our platforms and contact list.
20. All these terms and conditions and rules are treated as agreed while submitting the films for MFFC 2021.
21. All participants must follow these rules and No Excuses will be entertained. It is your responsibility to understand the rules at any cost.
22. Moviezon is having full rights and authority to change the rules as required at any time and without any written or official information to the members or applicants.
23. All changes will be updated on website time to time.
24. Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments or promote Rape, Child Abuse, Negative social activities, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion, racism or ill will in the society.
25. Films once submitted and selected for the final screening, will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances.
Short Films will go through an initial screening process and those shortlisted will be contacted to pay a Registration Fee of INR 1,000/- only. **Students will get discounts**
NB- Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Rules &Regulations.
Selected Movies and Winners Movies will be screened during the Online Movie Festival hosted by Moviezon which is scheduled to premiere during JANUARY AND FEBRUARY, 2022.
** Please Note - Online Premiering Date & time can be changed as per organizers convenience**
Mail Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mb No - +91 984 7740 326
GET IN TOUCH
We'd love to hear from you
Mobzon IT Solutions Private Limited, Kureekkad P.O., Temple Road, Ernakulam, Kochi, Kerala - 682305
Office: Alappatt Heritage, MG Road, Ernakulam, Kerala.
MOVIEzon.in - Powered by M/s. Mobzon IT Solutions Private Limited.